Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter 2011

Our little boy!

Family foto

Heading out for a walk

Daddy...always thinking of some good shots for the camera! LOL!


Yes, this is our creamed egg on toast! Sai's new found favorite food!!!

Happy Easter Sisters!

Inoke's 1st basket

My little Easter creation

Sai's first time coloring eggs
Inoke's 1st Easter! Daddy colored eggs for the first time ever! There was no egg hunt, but we got some things from the American store for the sisters and had them over for dinner on Saturday night and had baskets for them.
After church we went out for a walk and ended up at the park where the firemen had a HUGE bonfire prepared to burn of all of the dry shrubury in a field next to the park. It was about 30' wide and 20' high! We watched it burn and then there was a marching band that came and performed! All of the people in the area rode their bikes over to watch. I was so sad I didn't bring the camera!!!

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful and colorful Easter! I love the pictures. Sai is so funny and Inoke is just so happy. I'm glad you had a wonderful day (I sure would have like to watch that bonfire).

    ReplyDelete